All submissions to 2020 3rd International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Modeling and Simulation (AMMS2020) should be written in English according to the template. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before July 10, 2020.
Statement of AMMS2020
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to AMRPT-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
AMMS2020 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.